We want you :
- To feel comfortable using our mobile sites, desktop websites, and mobile applications.
- To feel secure about your information while submitting to us.
- To contact us about privacy of this site with your questions or concerns.
- To know that by using our sites/interface you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
When do we collect information?
When you register or enter information on our siteor place on order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, open a Support Ticket from all this we collect your information.
Please provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
The information we collect from you may use when you make a purchase, registers, sign up for our newsletter, surf the website, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or certain other site features use in the following ways:
- To get personalize your experience.
- To allow us to deliver the type of product and content offerings in which you are most interested.
- To process your transactions quickly.
- After correspondence to follow up with them (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- For reviews and ratings of services or products.
- To manage a promotion, contest, survey or other sites features.
How do we protect your information?
- To make your visit to our site as safe as possible we got our website scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities.
- We do Malware Scanning on regular basis.
- Every personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, to secure your sensitive/credit information we encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- while placing an order enters, submits, or accesses information by users we always make sure to implement a variety of security to maintain the safety of their personal information.
- Every transactionmade are not stored or processed on our servers, it all processed through a gateway provider.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve done all the process and still have not received your refund.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- It helps us to process and remember the items in the shopping cart.
- To save and understand user's preferences for future visits.
- To keep continue track of advertisements.
- In order to offer tools in the future and better site experiences cookies compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions. To track information on our behalf we may also use trusted third-party services.
Whenever a cookie is being sent you can choose to have your computer warn you every time or choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings as well. Look at your browser's Help Menu since browser is a little different, to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
Some of the features of the site will turn off if you turn cookies off.
Do we disclose any information we collect from Third-Parties?
We give information to outside parties (like shipping companies, payment gateways) your name, address, city, town, phone number, Email address. Payment gateways will also capture your card info if you will choose to make payment using Credit / Debit Card.
We engage in this practice because:
Please Note: We do the contract with third parties (to whomever we transfer the data you provided) so after a certain time all your data will be disposed at their end.
Following points we have implemented:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
Does third-party behavioral tracking on our site allow?
It's important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking on our site.
We will take the following responsive action to be in line with Fair Information Practices, should a data breach occur:
Within 7 business days. We will notify the users via in-site notification.